Saturday, August 29, 2009

20 favorite leading men and then 2 more

It's a rainy Saturday and classes start Monday so this off Sheila via Nathaniel's Film Experience Blog- 20 favorite leading men +2 (todays choices, subject to change). Care to join in the fun? Names or pictures are fine. Don't take too long.



Spencer Tracy
Jimmy Stewart
Gael Garcia Bernal
Johnny Depp
Billy Crudup
Dustin Hoffman
Campbell Scott
Denholm Elliott
Daniel Day Lewis
Stephen Campbell Moore
Oleg Menshikov
Matthieu Kassovitz
Romain Duris
Alec Guinness
Kenneth Branagh
James McAvoy
Marlon Brando
Montgomery Clift
Sean Penn
Mark Ruffalo
oh... and Buster Keaton and Liev Schreiber

4 comments:

Sheila O'Malley said...

Ahhh ... Mark Ruffalo ... I love him too!

Ted said...

Hey, old friend.

Sheila O'Malley said...

Hi. Wine and talk soon? I miss you.

Marie in CT said...

I know this is an old post, but I just have to say ... Denholm Elliott was fabulous, and I'm glad to see another fan!