Got soft-tagged (you're tagged if you read this) for this silly meme (which I always think of as a "me! me!") by Book Buff in Oz. Everybody has done this already except me. Here are the rules:
1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people, but I'm not going to. If you haven't gotten tagged yet, consider it your duty.
1. I like rose - good rose.
2. I love to cook, but I share the kitchen very badly (ask my partner, our rule is to simply never cook with each other).
3. I had a massive crush on Parker Stevenson, i.e. Frank Hardy of the very bad TV series The Hardy Boys in the 1970s.
4. When I first met my partner's extended family, I attended a family reunion with 150 of his relatives on an island in the middle of Lake Erie and I had a screaming nightmare (interpret as you will).
5. For whatever reason, I cannot read Tolkein.
7. Sweets hold absolutely no attraction for me - but cheese, olives and wine I can't live without.
8. I want to learn Russian before I die. The Russians I have told this don't understand me. "Why do you want to learn Russian," one of them asked me, "it's so hard!"