Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hey, wait a minute!


Here I was, delightedly finishing up Grass for His Pillow, the second book in the Tales of the Otori, so that I might read book three today and finish the trilogy before classes start tomorrow; I read the ending and turned the last page to find marketing for the series, of course, including a fourth book - The Harsh Cry of the Heron! Harsh cry indeed. I will try to read the entire third book today as I am unlikely to have so much free time for reading again until mid-May but, alas, I will not finish the series and tomorrow will have to include titles like Basic Neurochemistry and Applied Multiple Regression/Correlation Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences in my list. No wonder I'm craving fantasy novels. Book Two - Grass for His Pillow ended very satisfyingly, by the way.

No comments: