Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Elsewhere on the web...

Neurochem midterm today. Oy. Wish me luck. At one point during our lovely two-day get-away I looked up at The Ragazzo from my pile of articles and study notes on the gargantuan sleigh bed and said, this is it for two months, meaning this is the last break. I think I was right. I was lucky to read twenty pages of Child 44 last night before falling asleep, so nothing new there.

I was delighted to learn that Jumpha Lahiri has a new book of stories coming out. Here's an interview with her at Book Forum. Hat tip: BookFox.

And here's the latest on the arcuate fasciculus. What? Not heard of it? And you call yourself a language buff? Hat tip: 3quarksdaily.

May your day be rich in neurotransmissions.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I hope it went well for you, Ted. Hang in there.

Ted said...

Much thanks, Sam.