Which do you prefer?
Actually, I prefer not answering either/or questions. Complexity and nuance is the name of my game so I hate questions like this but I'll try to be a good sport.
- Reading something frivolous? Or something serious?
- Paperbacks? Or hardcovers?
- Fiction? Or Nonfiction?
- Poetry? Or Prose?
- Biographies? Or Autobiographies?
- History? Or Historical Fic tion?
- Series? Or Stand-alones?
- Classics? Or best-sellers?
- Lurid, fruity prose? Or straight-forward, basic prose?
- Plots? Or Stream-of-Consciousness?
- Long books? Or Short?
- Illustrated? Or Non-illustrated?
- Borrowed? Or Owned?
- New? Or Used?