Monday, November 19, 2007

RESEARCH UPDATE

Twenty participants completed the survey yesterday and this morning - thank you!!
That is about 1/3 of the minimum number I'm hoping for, so keep on coming in. It only takes about 6-10 minutes (I sound like a public radio pledge drive).

The women are winning 2:1 (just kidding) that is, twice as many men have responded as women - I don't know if that is a reflection of my readership or the fact that women are more generous (or that they're used to silly surveys from the magazines in dentist's offices). Also Canada is responding in disproportionate numbers - what's with that?! So if these numbers make you feel under-represented, now is the time to make your voice heard.

Thank you to everyone who has responded so far. I appreciate it.

Here is another link to save you scrolling down to yesterday's post:

Click Here to take survey

1 comment:

Dewey said...

It seems to me that the book blogosphere itself is at least two women for every man. Or maybe the men just don't like me, so I rarely see them, who knows.