Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Weekend

Off to my partner's grandmother's 90th birthday party and a long weekend with the family (and hopefully a fair amount of reading - I want to get a running start on Bleak House for the Summer Reading Challenge (see below, I hope that's not cheating), and I have tons of reading to do for the autism research I'm working on. More on that later.
Danielle at A Work in Progress has some nice stuff posted on Katherine Mansfield's diaries, if you want to continue on that theme (and I do!). I've linked to her blog on the Blogs I Like list.
See you Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the menion and the link. I will add you to my blogroll, too! I saw the BBC adaptation of Bleak House, which I recommend after you read the book. I want to read it as well, but I better try and finish David Copperfield first!! I also started my first reading challenge book this weekend--I figure this is sort of the start to summer on this holiday weekend, so close enough! Hope you are getting in lots of reading.