Friday, July 4, 2008

Another Silly Meme

Ordinarily I wouldn't do two memes in a row, but I've been tagged and flattered by Toujours Jacques so here goes...

Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:

  1. Gelato
  2. the darkest, bitterest chocolate I can find
  3. walnuts
  4. cheese
  5. olives

Five snacks I enjoy in the real world:

see above, take away the gelato and chocolate, and add veggies and a dip made w/ olive oil, tamari and lime juice, and fruit especially apricots and blueberries

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  1. Have several nice homes including one in NYC, one in the country near NYC (Hudson River Valley or Berkshires), an apartment in Paris, and a house in the Italian countryside
  2. Take care of my family and friends and make sure they weren't wanting for anything.
  3. Start a foundation that would support good ensemble theater companies everywhere and
  4. Advocate for equitable laws in my country for the LGBT community
  5. Stay in school and get a job when I've graduated, I'm not interested in being idle

Five (non-academic) jobs that I have had:

  1. Magician
  2. Charge box office telephone 'representative'
  3. Temp in an advertising company
  4. Development director of not-for-profit
  5. Artistic Director of an ensemble theater company

Five habits:

  1. Making tea and breakfast including fruit every morning and
  2. Sitting in front of my computer in silence to write while I have it, no matter how early I have to leave for work/class
  3. Reading in bed before sleeping no matter how late it is
  4. Talking too much, especially offering advice, I guess it's the teacher in me. When I get tired enough of it I usually clam up for days.
  5. Drinking good wine

Five places I have lived:

  1. Waltham, Massachusetts
  2. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  3. Chicago, Illinois
  4. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
  5. New York, New York

Five people I want to get to know better (you're being tagged, but no pressure if you don't like these things):

  1. Ms. Alex
  2. Mr. Lehrer
  3. Herschelian
  4. Sarah (consider it a writing prompt!)
  5. Lotus

But if you're not tagged, it's not because I don't love you.

2 comments:

Dewey said...

I like your answers for what you'd do with all that money. And dark chocolate is good for you! Can't be any worse than cheese, at least! I hope you treat yourself now and then. :)

Ted said...

Dewey - I keep telling myself that about the chocolate! I'm such a sucker for cheese.