Ordinarily I wouldn't do two memes in a row, but I've been tagged and flattered by Toujours Jacques so here goes...
Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:
- the darkest, bitterest chocolate I can find
Five snacks I enjoy in the real world:see above, take away the gelato and chocolate, and add veggies and a dip made w/ olive oil, tamari and lime juice, and fruit especially apricots and blueberries
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Have several nice homes including one in NYC, one in the country near NYC (Hudson River Valley or Berkshires), an apartment in Paris, and a house in the Italian countryside
- Take care of my family and friends and make sure they weren't wanting for anything.
- Start a foundation that would support good ensemble theater companies everywhere and
- Advocate for equitable laws in my country for the LGBT community
- Stay in school and get a job when I've graduated, I'm not interested in being idle
Five (non-academic) jobs that I have had:
- Charge box office telephone 'representative'
- Temp in an advertising company
- Development director of not-for-profit
- Artistic Director of an ensemble theater company
- Making tea and breakfast including fruit every morning and
- Sitting in front of my computer in silence to write while I have it, no matter how early I have to leave for work/class
- Reading in bed before sleeping no matter how late it is
- Talking too much, especially offering advice, I guess it's the teacher in me. When I get tired enough of it I usually clam up for days.
- Drinking good wine
Five places I have lived:
- Waltham, Massachusetts
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Chicago, Illinois
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- New York, New York
Five people I want to get to know better (you're being tagged, but no pressure if you don't like these things):
- Ms. Alex
- Mr. Lehrer
- Sarah (consider it a writing prompt!)
But if you're not tagged, it's not because I don't love you.
I like your answers for what you'd do with all that money. And dark chocolate is good for you! Can't be any worse than cheese, at least! I hope you treat yourself now and then. :)
Dewey - I keep telling myself that about the chocolate! I'm such a sucker for cheese.
Post a Comment