Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What on a Wednesday...

Mark Thwaite runs a delightful feature at his Editor's Corner blog on The Book Depository website in which you can get to know a little more about a book blogger each Wednesday. This week I'm it. I guess if I'm to be outed, I'd rather have Mark do it than anyone else. And while you're there, check out the rest of the Book Depository website. They seem to have nearly everything and they ship worldwide (I believe for free!) Check out some of the past interviews too, you might recognize a few familiar faces.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Congratulations!

The Book Depository is the best; I've ordered quite a few things from them.

Anonymous said...

They do ship internationally for free - why I love them with my entire little expat heart.

I like your comment about meeting people for their minds, I hadn't thought about blogging that way, but that's also one of the reasons the book blogging community has become so important to me. A sustained conversation about all the things I really love discussing...

And you've reminded me how much I want to try Cal, I have Grace Notes waiting for me on the shelf in the meantime.

Anonymous said...

Fun! Congrats!

I'm ashamed to say that I've never visited The Book Depository before, but I'm rectifying that right now...