1. What's the first thing(s) you read in the morning? My email. Aside from that, the weather on the front page of the NY Times and if it's Tuesday, the Science Times.
2. What's your favorite guilty pleasure website? It's all of you because what I really should be doing is homework.
3. What job do you fantasize about having? Running an ensemble theater company with all the money in the world.
4. Last movie you saw? Babel, wrote about it on Sunday.
5. Last book you read? Faithful are the Wounds by May Sarton.6. Best show legendary biz/movie star encounter. When working for The Public Theater in 1980 in Central Park on Pirates of Penzance I met Linda Ronstadt, Rex Smith, Kevin Kline, Patricia Routledge, Joseph Papp - Ruth Gordon sat in front of me on opening night, Tommy Tune blocked my view one night. It was star-studded silliness all summer.
7. Proudest media moment? Does this count? If not, I've had a couple of nice reviews for productions in The New York Times and the Chicago Tribune.
8. Ever had a brush with the law? Describe. In the Louisville airport I was confronted by a baggage inspector because there were fireworks in my luggage. I hadn't even known they were there. The bag was The Ragazzo's and he had put them there years before and forgot about them.
9. If you got a unicorn what would you name it? Horny.
10. What does your TiVo think about you? We have a gorgeous flat screen monitor, but don't have a TV, kind of obviates the need for a TiVo. But if I had it would feel overworked and underappreciated just like everyone else.
11. Character of fiction you most resemble? I don't know, maybe Bernard in The Waves?
13. What's your ringtone? I just got my first cell phone in August. Appropriately it's an old fashioned phone ring.
14. Favorite electronic device? I don't get into technology I just want it to serve me. If forced, probably my camera.
15. What do your friends say is your best quality? My ideals, although they are welcome to disabuse me of this.
17.What natural talent do you wish you had? Optimism., boundless confidence.
18. What's your theme song? The Libera me from the Verdi Requiem.
19. Do you believe in love at first sight? Oh yes, every day.
20. When's the last time you volunteered? Where? Yesterday. At one of the two labs in which I work - welcome to grad school.
Oh my gosh with the fireworks at the airport!!!
It was certainly a surprise. So when you hear the guy in the movie say "What? I've never seen those before." It's not necessarily stilted writing.
Really I haven't, officer. Eh-heh
hahahaha How did that ROCKET get in my bag???
Firework in the lugguage...that's a bit freaky isn't it? :)
In Singapore airport, you can't even say such a word!
Matt - I was horrified. I've never been to the Singapore airport, but I've flown Air Singapore many times to Amsterdam - best airline ever!
Post a Comment